Completely change your way of thinking about documenting your key software systems. No more separate applications that are hard to learn and use. No more limiting the tool to just a few knowledgeable developers. Now you can use Microsoft Word and capture the functionality of your key systems. What used to take days can now take hours.
Having trouble viewing this slide? Visit the All Files and Media page to view this slide in different formats.
• Epilogue Author is a Microsoft Word add-in, with it’s own Tab
• Author’s menu ribbon has powerful, yet simple, commands to quickly and easily document your application’s functionality and best practices.
• Edit your work with Author’s simple editing tools and Microsoft Word’s familiar commands.
As an Author works through you application, Epilogue Author captures records every mouse click and keyboard entry, automatically documenting entire processes from start to finish. With each step, it captures all of the associated screen images and icons and automatically creates illustrated step-by-step instructions and simulations in a variety of formats.
The simplicity of Epilogue Author, combined with the familiarity of
Microsoft Word, allows almost anyone to be an “author”:
• On the project team
• On the implementation team
• On the training team
• Super users and subject matter experts
From a single recording of a transaction or process, produce a wide range of multi-language outputs for training and support.
• Word, PowerPoint, PDF, XML, HTML for web-enabled content.
• Training manuals, job aids, work instructions, animated simulations (with audio, if desired), screen flows, User Acceptance Test scripts, etc.
• All created simultaneously from the single recording source. Edits to one flow through to the