Epilogue Systems is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Manager to drive lead and opportunity generation through outbound sales prospecting and conversion of marketing leads. This role is the first meaningful touch point for prospective customers and will manage sales through to closure and/or will team with a senior business development person, depending on complexity.
Who we are: An early-to-growth stage B2B SaaS startup that provides workers in medium to large enterprises with the right knowledge to get their jobs done faster.
What we do: We provide a productivity acceleration platform that enables organizations to improve user adoption of complex applications and deploy embedded, intelligent support.
Who we need: An inspired SaaS solution sales person who can expertly develop and execute sales.
Why we need you: We’re building the team to take Epilogue to the next level and beyond.
Where we’re located: Epilogue Systems is located in the Ambler Yards industrial park.
- 5+ years in direct sales of B2B software
- The following experience is a plus: enterprise software, learning and training software/services, SaaS.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- Experience in the effective use of core sales tools (note: our tech stack is Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, Telwise, LinkedIn, Google Suite, RingCentral/Zoom).
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience, degree in Marketing a plus.
- Develop and run outbound lead generation campaigns/salesflows, working closely with Marketing to ensure solid messaging to ideal customer personas
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Deliver intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone, web meetings and email.
- Become proficient in the company’s B2B software and deliver product demos.
- Obsessed with timely and professional follow-up.
- Diligently use and maintain Salesforce.com for all selling activity and status.
- Assist and support senior business development staff as requested.
- Effectively work with other teams such as Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management.
- Become a subject matter expert in the Company’s product offerings.
- Excellent listening and communication skills with the capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating problem-solution value proposition.
- Familiar with selling to medium to large enterprises, with primary stakeholders in IT project management, Training, Learning & Development, and Change Management
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills with attention to detail.
- Has aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving sales goals.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Demonstrates initiative: acts without being told what to do, brings new ideas to the company, contributes fully to the team and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead.
- Drive and grit: strong desire to compete and win.