Who we are: Epilogue Systems is an early-to-growth stage B2B SaaS startup that provides workers with the right knowledge to get their jobs done faster.
What we do: We provide a productivity acceleration platform that enables organizations to improve user adoption of complex applications and deploy embedded, intelligent support.
Who we need: A Senior Product Manager with experience in and excitement for cloud-based SaaS applications that’s ready to help us take our software platform to the next level.
Why we need you: We’re building a stellar team to help introduce the world to a leading SaaS solution. We need you to help make this vision a reality.
Where we’re located: Epilogue Systems HQ is located in Ambler, PA
Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS products with UX as the main focus
- Proficient understanding of modern JS frameworks
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience translating analysis and consumer feedback into product development specifications
- Collaborate with all disciplines within the organization to synthesize and understand the needs of the business, prioritize and effectively communicate with internal team.
- Experience with Design Thinking, Lean methodologies and Agile development practices
- Contribute to the full product lifecycle for our current product and new product initiatives including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, build and launch.
- Identify key value metrics and drivers for our product and show progress towards reaching success metrics, continuously delivering value and delight to our customers
- Work with Epilogue’s existing customers, partners and stakeholders to identify market needs and opportunities.
- Manage roadmaps, elease schedules and content
- Manage beta programs with customers and partners
- Act as the voice of the customer and work closely with development team to integrate sales and customer expectations.
- Create competitive analysis, SWOT analysis, and opportunity assessments
- Work with UX and engineers through all stages of product development, providing insights for improvement on existing product and ushering in new wave of features to our product portfolio.
- Work with other areas of the organization on launch strategies and content creation to support these initiatives
- Understanding of how windows application and browser extension technologies a plus
- A positive, no-nonsense attitude and the willingness to work hard to create the best SaaS platform possible
- Provide trust and transparency in and outside the product organization
- Be results driven and able to develop and monitor key metrics and indicators to proactively identify threats and opportunities
- Willing and able to travel as necessary
- Base $90K – $110K
- Full benefits & 401k
- The opportunity for stock purchase
- The opportunity to work remotely
We facilitate collaborative knowledge sharing and provide embedded, contextual guidance within enterprise applications, enabling organizations to work smarter and accelerate employee productivity.
Epilogue is application agnostic, able to overlay onto any Windows or web-based application with no additional setup or configuration required. Our productivity acceleration platform guides users through any application transaction, process, or workflows. Applications become smarter and more helpful with on-demand availability and context-sensitive guidance.
Some travel required for this position.