The development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) has paved the way for transformative advancements. Businesses are employing AI in a variety of ways to improve their efficiencies, decrease costs and save time. In fact, Over 80% of businesses are using or plan to use AI in the next two years.
Among the burgeoning AI technologies, ChatGPT stands out as the fastest-growing application in history which is used by people in over 200 countries. It reached 100 million active users in January 2023, just five months after its launch.
AI technology, driven by language models like ChatGPT and others, is widely used across various fields. It serves multiple purposes such as generating creative text content, translating languages, providing customer service, and supporting education and research. This versatile tool is employed by leading software companies to shape a transformative future of work.
We’re excited to announce the addition of generative AI, like ChatGPT, to the Opus Digital Adoption Platform. With generative AI, we will be able to help users work more effectively through the power of a large language model chatbot. This article provides an early peek at our upcoming product release for January 2024.
The Essence of Opus: A Digital Adoption Powerhouse
Opus is not just another software application, it’s a Digital Adoption Platform that makes enterprise applications, in all their size and complexity, truly adoptable for their users. Achieving the intended business outcomes from enterprise applications requires effective adoption, but these applications are robust and feature rich and this complexity creates a significant hurdle for user adoption. Simply put, if users don’t use the application as intended, the intended business outcomes will fall short. Opus is a zero learning curve Digital Adoption Platform that intuitively helps users execute their application tasks with in-application help and guidance in a variety of formats to meet the user’s learning preference and current level of proficiency. In summary, Opus gives the user:
- What they need – help and guidance in a variety of formats
- When the need it – as they are working = moment of need
- Where they need it – in the application and in the workflow
The AI Driving Opus: A Strategic Investment
Our research and development team has been diligently engaged in developing and evaluating AI-driven functionalities within the Opus Digital Adoption Platform to create helpful capabilities with real benefits and value to our customers. We believe the rich knowledgebase compiled within the core of Opus is a perfect pairing for generative AI large language models, like ChatGPT. But why is AI so crucial in the context of digital adoption? The answer lies in the unparalleled capabilities AI brings to the table:
- Friendly to all platforms: Opus AI can be brought into any cloud, web or desktop application.
- Augmented Human-Computer Interaction: Opus AI takes the concept of human-computer interaction to a whole new level. It augments the user’s capabilities by providing real-time, context-aware guidance within the application.
- The first phase, by January 2024, will allow chatbot query of the Opus AI that has been trained on all Opus content. This will enable Opus recommendations and help and guidance outputs to be highly personalized and contextual.
- The second phase in mid-2024 will allow our customers and partners to incorporate additional information sources into their tenants and train the Opus AI on this additional information. This will allow Opus to not only augment the thoroughness of its application help and guidance, but it will expand its reach to other information sources provided by the customer. This reduces learning curves and user frustration, accelerates learning and adoption, and ultimately boosts user productivity and effectiveness. It’s like having a knowledgeable colleague right there with you, guiding you through complex tasks.
- Streamlined Training and Onboarding: Opus streamlines these processes by providing a user-friendly, interactive learning experience directly within the application. By incorporating generative AI into Opus, application training, particularly scenario training, can be eliminated. Instead, users will quickly, easily and more accurately find what they need to perform their application tasks. By bringing new users up to speed more effectively, Opus AI reduces the burden on HR, IT and Training departments to generate specific content for every scenario and use case.
- Continuous Improvement: Opus’s AI ensures that it will continually evolve and adapt as the pool of available information grows. With Opus, you don’t just invest in the present; you invest in the future.
Conclusion: Pioneering a New Era of Digital Adoption with Opus AI
As we stand on the cusp of a new era in digital adoption, the remarkable growth of AI is reshaping the way businesses operate and individuals interact with technology. Generative AI is a testament to AI’s transformative power and has rapidly gained over 100 million active users and has become a cornerstone for leading software companies envisioning a future where AI plays a pivotal role in redefining the way we work.
In this context, Opus emerges as a trailblazer in digital adoption, propelled by the power of generative AI. It offers an innovative solution to complex application adoption, making it more accessible and user-friendly than ever before. Our journey has just begun and we’re excited to pave the way for a future where AI helps transform the way we interact with technology, making our work more efficient, productive, and satisfying.