Do you love a/b tests? When your mind wanders, do you find yourself thinking about how to use marketing automation to drive revenue and engagement? Do you sometimes dream in HTML? If so, we want to talk to you. Epilogue Systems is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to own email marketing and database optimization, and to support website management, CRO, and whatever else you think you can do to help Epilogue generate revenue through direct and channel sales.
To be considered, applicants must include
- A resume (not just your LinkedIn profile)
- A cover letter which, in two paragraphs or less, tells us why you’re the right choice for the role. Be fun. Be quirky. Be unconventional. Be yourself.
Who we are: An early-to-growth stage B2B SaaS startup that provides workers in medium to large enterprises with the right knowledge to get their jobs done faster.
What we do: We provide a Digital Adoption Solution (DAS) that helps organizations improve user adoption of complex applications and accelerate user productivity.
Who we need: A Digital Marketing pro – and in particular, an email marketing ninja – who is ready to make the next move up the ladder in their career.
Why we need you: We’re building the team to take Epilogue to the next level and beyond. Not everyone is the right fit, but if you are, we need you to be part of this team.
Where we’re located: Epilogue Systems is located in the Ambler Yards industrial park in Ambler, PA.
- 3+ years in digital marketing. You are probably a Digital Marketing Specialist right now.
- Hands-on experience with both SFDC and Pardot (required, unless you can give us a really good reason your non-SFDC/Pardot skills are transferable)
- Familiarity with website CMS (we use WordPress, but other experience is fine)
- Understanding of Marketing Automation best practices for lead gen, lead reactivation, prospect nurturing, brand management, etc. For extra credit, tell us what you think we’re missing in this automation list.
- Demonstrated experience managing email marketing campaigns
- Strong writing and communication skills – you’re going to be writing and editing optimized email copy, web copy, and social media posts regularly
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Some SEO, SEM, and CRO experience
- Experience with Google Analytics. Knowledge of Google Tag Manager a plus.
- Previous vendor management experience is a plus
- Experience with both direct and channel B2B sales organizations
- Experience working in a SaaS organization preferred, but not required
- Own the management and optimization of the Marketing database
- Work closely with direct and channel sales to understand campaign requirements
- Plan, execute, and measure the impact of email campaigns from start to finish
- Build effective marketing automation workflows
- Regularly experiment and a/b test ideas to drive optimization and effectiveness of campaigns
- Assist in managing the Epilogue Systems website
- Collaborate with direct and channel sales to build effective landing pages
- Continue to build our social media following
- Make recommendations to Marketing leadership (and to the organization as a whole) about how to make our collective efforts more impactful
- There is also potential for SEO and SEM support and/or ownership, based on candidate skill sets
The stuff every job description says…
- Self starter!
- Creative thinker!
- Team player!
- Hard worker!
… And the stuff that really matters
- You have a bias for action
- Mediocre results bother you to the core
- You have the ability to disagree and commit
- You put data at the center of your decision-making process
- You have insatiable intellectual curiosity
- You really just love digital marketing