Maximize ROI for your enterprise applications
Enterprise applications are expensive. The cost of the software, the cost of consultants and contractors, the cost of the project team and the cost of on-going support, upgrades and optimizations.
If user adoption is sub-optimal, which is the norm, other costs emerge:
– the cost of reduced or collapsed user productivity
– the cost of user errors, omissions and rework
– the cost of underutilizing the enterprise application, negatively affecting the business outcomes the unused functionality impacts
– the cost of workarounds – users avoiding the enterprise application and using other tools (often Excel) which undermines the “one source of truth” objective.
To maximize enterprise application ROI, companies go to great lengths to ensure employees are actively using the application as intended. But most companies don’t have a way to validate user adoption, user performance, or user compliance with internal and external policies.
Epilogue Opus helps companies improve attainment of their software ROI by giving users exactly what they need, when they need it and how they need it:
– What they need: accurate task guidance that actually reflects the configuration of the process or task on the screen
– When they need it: as they are working in the enterprise application, attempting to perform an application task
– How they need it: in-application, not leaving their work and taking valuable time to search for content that probably doesn’t exist.
Epilogue helps companies improve software ROI by providing insight into user adoption, user performance within target applications, and compliance with internal and external policies. Epilogue also helps companies reduce training costs and improve the effectiveness of existing learning and development efforts. If you want to improve your software ROI, you want Epilogue.
Epilogue Empowers Your Business To:
Leverage your Subject Matter Experts for broad and fast documentation of your application tasks. They don’t need to know Opus.
Generate assets that can be incorporated into other learning methods such as eLearning, instructor led training and learning management systems.