The key to accellerating
your digital adoption
Highlights at JBPCO include
- Opus is now the JDE end user support platform for all staff
- Replaced UPK in 2023 in under 3 weeks
- IT Applications include JD Edwards, Ceridian, Salesforce, & HCM
- JBPCO have over 500 UPK converted Documents
- JBPCO are using Opus Follow Me for live In Application Support
- Opus will support multiple languages including Spanish and French Canadian
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office
Faced with aging legacy systems that weren’t effectively integrated, Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) decided to move to DXC’s Offender 360 platform. DXC Technology is a global IT consulting firm with over 130,000 employees, serving almost half of the Fortune 500 across 60+ countries. Offender 360 is a customized Microsoft Dynamics platform specifically built for the Justice and Public Safety sector. DXC partnered with Epilogue, using Opus as the embedded digital adoption solution for the Offender 360 platform.
The project had limited training budget and no budget for post go-live support content development or software. The fact that Opus was embedded in Offender 360 was perfect for Maricopa and their budget.
After an onboarding that was completed in less than a week, DXC was quickly developing nearly 300 simulations to support the SHIELD go live. The MCSO team also used Opus to create additional assets including static help content in multiple formats.
In addition to job aids, pre go-live simulations and post go-live online help, the SHIELD team also used Opus’ online Book capability to create role-based training curricula for specific user groups. The Books also included conceptual content that provided the ‘why’ behind the tasks that the users needed to complete in the system.
MCSO used Opus’s simulation output modes to develop and assess proficiency:
- Demo mode – a quick overview – like watching a movie
- Interactive mode – users perform the same process as in demo, but now have to perform all actions themselves, further building experience in a simulated environment
- Test mode – finally users complete the same task with minimal guidance. A score of 80% is required for completion!
Once the system went live, the Opus Embedded Advisor enabled users to easily access Opus’ help content directly from within Offender 360 with a simple click of the lightbulb delivering the right help content, at the right time and in the right way.